Sunday, July 04, 2004

Z-CoiL.com: Testimonial of the Month

Z-CoiL pain relief footwear TM: "I have never worn shoes that make me feel the way I do when I'm wearing my Z-Coils. These shoes are amazing. I love talking about them and I want to tell everyone who hurts what a difference they have made for me.
After 30 years of hospital nursing in intensive care and maternity, my back and knees were feeling the painful effects of all the years of standing, twisting, pushing, bending and lifting. I had four knee surgeries and two back surgeries and my hopes for relief were fading. Then I learned that I had severe degenerative osteoarthritis in my back and knees.

About a year and a half ago my daughter told me about Z-CoiLs. At first I was skeptical because they were weird looking and I thought they were a little expensive. I accidentally stumbled on the new store location in Traverse City. The minute I walked in I knew I was committed to at least try them on. The store staff was super friendly, the shoes were all over to try on and there was no pressure from anyone.

I spent about an hour and a half walking around the store and the Z-CoiLs felt great. I wanted to talk to my husband before buying them. After I took the shoes off and left the store, my feet felt like they were weighted down with lead and my knee pain was even more noticeable. I was sorry that I hadn't bought them but I knew I would be back." (read the rest - click on title)

Photo: Amy Mueller
Traverse City, MI

No comments: