Friday, July 09, 2004

Salt Lake City: A personal story from a Z-Coil Dealer

Z-Best: Fine Retailer of Z-Coil Merchandise: "My Z-Coil adventure began in November 2001. For the last 29 years I have made my living in the entertainment business. Working as a stage and production manager, I averaged 10 to 15 miles a day, (I wear a pedometer). The floors of these convention centers are concrete and at the end of the day I could barely walk. You could not imagine the compression on my spine, knees and feet that was taking place.
While working an event in Boise, I met a Z-Coil dealer who let me try on his size 10 Z-Coils. Despite the tight fit caused my size 12 feet, I could feel the difference they made in just a few steps. What can I say; I bought a pair in December, and worked an event a week later. The difference I felt in my feet and back on the first day (a 12 mile day) was extraordinary. I had experienced the pain relief that Z-Coils provide.

Over the next few months my wife and I tossed around the idea of opening a store, (she also had become a Z-Coil believer). We made the decision in May and opened in mid June after attending a 2 day seminar in Albuquerque, New Mexico at the Z-Coil head quarters.

Sincerely,
Dick and Susie Redlein
Photo: Scott Sine/Park Record

No comments: