Thursday, November 07, 2013
After a 12 hour shift as a nurse she says she had to go home and lay down because of the pain.
Since wearing Z-coiL shoes she now can go to the store and do errands after work.
She's worked as a nurse at Swedish or Virginia Mason for the past 12 years.
Christine started wearing Z-coiL shoes 6 years ago and her pain has been "1000 times" better. "These shoes changed my whole nursing career. They spoil you for other shoes. Other shoes are 'crap'."
She says "I've been big my whole life and I've played lots of sports including basketball, softball, volleyball, and pickle ball."
Christine owns 6 pairs of Z-CoiL shoes including the High Desert Hiker and Loryn.
She came to "Your 2 Feet" in Seattle to purchase an X-large pair of coils. Her previous coils were replaced with X-large coils.
Hearing our customers stories of enduring many years of symptoms, and then seeing our customers obtain relief wearing Z-CoiL shoes, is so heart warming and rewarding to us.
We'd like for you to come in, try on these impact reducing Z-CoiL shoes and see how they can help you get back to the activities you love. No appointment is necessary to be fitted for the Z-CoiL shoes.
Please call 206-786-0064 to confirm store hours.
Just ask us for more information about our plantar fascitis treatment kit, different styles of arch supports and braces.
Dr. Kerch is available for consultation by appointment. Please call 206-786-0064. She has a general podiatric practice. She makes custom orthotics and treats common foot and ankle problems including ingrown nails and athletes feet.
Tuesday, November 05, 2013
Z-Tech, Inc., an innovative footwear company based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, has designed an innovative shoe that can significantly relieve foot, leg, and back pain by cushioning impact to the body. The company is dedicated to changing people’s lives by reducing their pain and restoring their mobility. Aside from the obvious health benefits of pain relief without pills, shots or surgery, the shoes are a smart investment. Their durable construction helps them last for years.
• These spring-heeled shoes also return 40-50% of your energy, reducing fatigue.
• The shoes can be adjusted in many ways to compensate for over-pronation, supination, or sore spots.
• Because the shoes incorporate a medical-grade orthotic support, a few insurance companies offer some level of reimbursement with a doctor’s prescription.
• Available in over 20 different styles (and growing) and colors, including athletic shoes, dress shoes, hikers, and protective-toe work boots.
• Though the shoes may appear unstable, the conical coil in the heel compresses straight down rather than tipping, creating greater stability than in regular shoes. It is possible to have a "cover" to hide the coils on the Z-CoiL® if necessary.