Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Denver's 1st authorized Z-Coil dealer: Why I opened Footopia

Welcome to FOOTOPIA : Where Art & Feet Meet! / Denver's 1st authorized Z-Coil dealer!: "I took my Z-coil shoes for a six-month hike across six Asian countries. They were marvelous, carrying me at least five miles a day to places as diverse as the sidewalks of Bangkok and the small towns of Laos. But it was on a three-week trek in the Annapurna region of Nepal that I realized how wonderful they are. Unlike companions half my age, my knees, hips and back did not complain! We walked the windy, steep mountain paths taking in exquisite, spiritual views. Thanks to Z-coil my posture remained as balanced as my spirit felt.
I was looking for my next challenge. There on a mountain top in Nepal I realized it was right under my feet. A utopia for your feet - Footopia.

It was a logical step to open Footopia to match healthier, good fitting shoes to the feet that cry out for them. Call it a mission in which I hope to do my part to make the world a better place.
I have been trained to fit Z-coils properly to your feet so you can make your own Annurpurna treks. Please come in and let me help you try them.

At Footopia I am always ready for a chat about feet or where you want them to take you. Or visit the gallery and make the connection between a healthy body and healthy soul.

- Donna Rabbitt, owner of Footopia."


Nepal

No comments: