Saturday, July 17, 2004

comfortzoneshoes-folder1938 -- Testimonials : I am a podiatrist in Minnesota

comfortzoneshoes-folder1938 -- Testimonials: A few weeks ago a patient introduced me to the Z-CoiL shoe. I told my patient I'd be willing to try a pair for a month. So far, I'm quite impressed. I can't emphasize enough the number of patients I have seen in the past twenty years with lower extremity problems that could be attributed, at least in part, to their footwear. I am constantly on the lookout for innovations in footwear. The Z-CoiL concept appears to be a potential breakthrough after years of gimmicky modifications to (mostly) athletic shoes. I can see great possibilities for our aging population to remain active for a longer period of time and for prevention of injuries in athletes.

Ed Espe
D.P.M.,Minnesota

No comments: