Friday, September 17, 2004

Puyallup Fair: Thursday: Interviews and Photos

Attention Z-CoiL Dealers: The content from this blog can not be used on your business web site or for any promotional purposes. It can be used for news related publications such as a newsletter or blog. The Wednesday e-mail offering free use of all blog content was incorrect. -JOlmsted



I'm Peggy. I got the shoes because I was going to have both knees replaced and...



Photo OP: Two couples pose for a black Taos Clog fest snap.



Susan works at Safeway and was in an auto accident and...



Yesterday, I stopped in and snapped a couple
of pixs of Hugh Solaas, owner Shoe Safari Silverdale, WA
and his store on my way to the Puyallup Fair.


Huge was invited to exhibit at the local Costco
wellness/fitness fest this weekend.


Shoe Safari front window.

No comments: