Friday, October 08, 2004

Puyallup Fair: Interview - My boss and mother wear Z-CoiLs


Audio Interview: I'm from South Carolina and I wear Z-CoiLs. My name is Davida and my mom is 68 years old. She says her legs hurt, but she mows three acres of grass twice a week wearing Z-CoiLs...


Email reply from FootZCoil

Thanks for the blurp.

Davida told me she saw you at the fair.

She ended up buying a pair of Velcro Cloud Walkers for her mother, a pair of Desert Hikers for her boyfriend, and a pair of Desert Hikers for herself.

What she didn't tell you is that she and my wife are Veternarians and we own our own Hospital with 21 employees.

I have been open 21/2 years.
The local newspaper just did an article on me yesterday.
I use talk radio and will be on again this week-end for an hour talking about fitness w/Z's.

Thanks again,

Marc

No comments: