Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Dr. CoiL Footwear: Testimonials

Dr. CoiL Footwear: Testimonials: "I work as an official with USHRA. We travel across the country promoting Monster Truck Races.

I met Sterling Littlejohn and Jack Koberna (Cyborg & Tuff-E-Nuff) in Salt Lake City this January and Sterling was wearing a pair of your Desert Hikers. I have had terrible knees since 1971 when I fell 60 plus feet on to a steel platform.

I will turn 50 years old in May, and each year and each event was getting harder and the pain in my knees getting worse. I have had the cartilage removed from both knees.

Sterling convinced me to try the shoes. The first steps felt like I was walking on a cloud. I did not realize the jarring my knees had been getting. I worked from 9:00am until 1:00 am that day and my legs and back felt great.

The first time in 4 years, I still had energy and could still walk. I had them bring a pair to Houston the next weekend.

Thanks for making the best Pain Killers I've ever known.

Kim Boales

No comments: