Z-Tech, Inc., an innovative footwear company based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, has designed an innovative shoe that can significantly relieve foot, leg, and back pain by cushioning impact to the body. The company is dedicated to changing people’s lives by reducing their pain and restoring their mobility. Aside from the obvious health benefits of pain relief without pills, shots or surgery, the shoes are a smart investment. Their durable construction helps them last for years.
• These spring-heeled shoes also return 40-50% of your energy, reducing fatigue.
• The shoes can be adjusted in many ways to compensate for over-pronation, supination, or sore spots.
• Because the shoes incorporate a medical-grade orthotic support, a few insurance companies offer some level of reimbursement with a doctor’s prescription.
• Available in over 20 different styles (and growing) and colors, including athletic shoes, dress shoes, hikers, and protective-toe work boots.
• Though the shoes may appear unstable, the conical coil in the heel compresses straight down rather than tipping, creating greater stability than in regular shoes. It is possible to have a "cover" to hide the coils on the Z-CoiL® if necessary.