Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A 40 Mile Journey from Arlington in the Snow and Rain to Get Zcoil


Delia and her husband made the long trek from Arlington in the snow and rain to buy her sixth pair of Z-coils. She says,"I have worked as a nurse for Lifecare Marysville for 9 1/2 years. I pulled a muscle 4-5 years ago in my back. My legs and hip began hurting 4 years ago. My plantar fascitis causes everything to hurt."

She has worn Z-coils for the past 4 years and now owns 6 pairs. She bought a pair of grey freedoms today with the coils enclosed (covered). Any Zcoil shoe can have the coils covered. A non-skid spray was applied to her soles due to the foul weather conditions lately. She also owns a pair of sandals, white clogs, white freedoms x2, and a pair of brown hiker Z-coil footwear..

She found out about the Zcoil from her father-in-law who was going to sell Zcoil footwear in Sun City, AZ. She says' "Since wearing the Zcoil my back has stopped hurting. I have stopped crying from the pain since wearing Zcoils and recommend Zcoils to others. I hand out cards to everyone."

No comments: