Friday, January 29, 2010

Going to the Dogs? Z-CoiL's Fill You With Pep!


When your dogs get really tired, come to Z-CoiL of Seattle!... and your feet as well. We'll fill you with zip.
Taurean McLean is pictured here with his feisty terriers. These soft coated Wheaton terriers are bilingual. Taurean has had them since they were puppies. The white one is Sheba. The brown one is Simon. Simon has distinct lineage and is a Finnish champ. He has competed in his lifetime.
Taurean and his wife visited Tucson three years ago to purchase their second dog.
The breeder was wearing the Z-CoiL pain relief footwear.
Taurean says, " My wife was suffering from a bad case of plantar fascitis. She bought 2 pair-the Freedom and Z-walker styles. I thought they looked cool so I bought the Freedom style as well."
He continues, " I have flat feet which translates into other problems in my knees and hips. I enjoy the Z-CoiL footwear. They make my feet feel enormously better at the end of the day."
Taurean and his wife live in Mexico near Puerto Vallarta in the country. They have lived there since Taurean retired his financial consulting business seven years ago.
They are remodeling their house in Kirkland. When completed the house will be going on the market soon. They want to get back to Mexico in the next few weeks so look for a real bargain!

No comments: