On Sunday and Monday (April 27-28), we will be exhibiting at the 46th The Northwest Foodservice Show, at the Washington State Convention and Trade Center.
· A trade show exhibit floor featuring more than 500 booths.
· Educational Seminars led by industry experts.
· Kitchen tips from first rate Northwest chefs on the Chef Demonstration Stage
· Sampling of Northwest beers at the Washington Beer Commission Tasting Pavilion
· Specialized products for ethnic foodservice at the World Products Pavilion
· Displays of new and soon-be-be available products in the New Product Showcase
· The salmon slinging antics of the Pike Place Fish Mongers
· Networking opportunities with more than 12,000 of your industry peers