Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Z-CoiL Testimonial of the Month: November

After reading the recent Baltimore Sun story about Z-CoiL shoes, my wife Joann and I decided to visit Coil Heaven in Laurel, Maryland, and see what the fuss was about. I mark that down as one of the wisest decisions we have ever made. I am 62 years old with a bum knee, and in the past year was diagnosed as having a herniated disc that was pressing against the sciatic nerve and causing me several problems, such as numbness and at times loss of function in my right calf. My wife has had back problems at times, which would result in her being required to take pain pills and rest. Her biggest problem was standing on her feet over 1/2 hour and walking any distances. This is where Z-CoiL footwear comes into the picture.

Once we entered Coil Heaven we were greeted by the most energetic, professional and knowledgeable sales persons I have ever met. Ms. Kathryn Jo Ottman explained the concept and design of these shoes and showed us several pairs and styles. We tried several pairs on and walked around to test them. To make a long story short, these shoes are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever had on my feet. Since I have been wearing them, I have not had a single problem with my back, knees or feet. I now walk everywhere and just hate to take them off for the night. My wife is ecstatic that she can now walk around our development with ease, stand on her feet for longer periods of time and no longer requires pain pills for her back.

These shoes are truly amazing, but to really give them a test, my wife and I visited our grandchildren in Ocean City last week. Now you know when you have two little boys, one three and the other five, you must walk the boardwalk. Not only did we walk the length of the boardwalk, but at times carried one or both grandchildren. We even outlasted my daughter and son-in-law. All this because of these shoes. They are absolutely wonderful and I will never give them up. My wife loves them so much she is going back to Coil Heaven to order the high tops for winter.

To add one more item to our satisfaction list is Ms. Kathryn Jo Ottman. What a delight to have met her. She truly believes in this product and it shows. I can honestly say we bought these shoes not only because they felt good on our feet at the store, but because Ms. Ottman just won us over.

Thank you Z-CoiL and Ms. Kathryn Jo Ottman.

Joe and Joann Elwood
Havre De Grace, Maryland

No comments: